Kelly Brigham is away for the weekend – as such, there will be no Player Session on Saturday August 1.
Coach has returned:
- Tomorrow – Tuesday July 28 – Fitness/Skills session from 6:00 to 7:00pm at Huntley Meadow. It could be a bit warm, please be sure to bring plenty of water.
- Saturday August 1 – Players Soccer Session – 5:00 to 6:15pm at Huntley Meadow.
Be on the lookout for more data and background information regarding pre-season . . . only 20 days to go.
Dispatch from Undisclosed Location – Kelly Brigham advises that the players’ session scheduled for Saturday 7/25 has been canceled.
Only 30 days until pre-season starts up (August 16) – hope you’re enjoying summer and getting ready for soccer. I’ll be posting more information regarding pre-season in the near future. In the meantime:
- Tonight (Friday 7/17) – Summer League Game – Dan & Whit’s vs. Hartford Soccer Club – this is an away game at Dothan Brook School – players be there by 6:00pm. Game time is 6:30pm.
- Sunday 7/19 – Summer League Game – Dan & Whit’s Quattro vs. Lebanon Wilson Tire – this is a home game at Huntley Meadow – players be there by 3:30pm. Game time is 4:00pm. Please note that this is a different day/time than originally scheduled. Also note that Coach Kennedy will be retreating to an undisclosed location for a week of relaxation. In his stead, the Sunday game will be coached by Kelly Bach, Asst. Varsity Coach.
This is Kelly
- Tonight (Mon 7/13) – Fitness/Skills Session at Huntley Meadow – 6:00 to 7:00pm;
- Wednesday (7/15) – Summer League Game – Dan & Whit’s vs. Sunapee – Huntley Meadow – players be at field by 6:00pm – Game time is 6:30pm;
- Friday (7/17) – Summer League Game – Dan & Whit’s vs. Hartford SC – Dothan Brook School, Wilder – players be at field by 6:00pm – Game time is 6:30pm.
- Saturday (7/18) – Player Session – 5:00 to 6:15pm – Huntley Meadow.
Be there . . .
I’ve posted a document under ‘Pre-Season ’15’ to the right that summarizes the fitness tests Varsity candidates will complete during the pre-season period. Please note that the tests are designed to assess players’ overall fitness level – do not spend your summer training for the tests – it’s far more important that you improve your soccer skills and overall fitness level . . . . Questions? – ask Coach.
Dan & Whit’s Quattros Preparing for Action
- Note that tonight’s (Wednesday 7/8) game will be played at the Dothan Brook School on Route 5 South in Wilder – players please be at the field by 6:00pm.
- Please check the Summer League game assignment sheet – Coach expects that the players assigned to each game will be there – no show is no good. If your plans change, please email Coach as soon as possible.
What’s up for this week;
- Tonight (Mon 7/6) – Summer League Game – Dan & Whit’s vs. Lebanon Wilson Tire – Game time is 6:30pm – note that this game is away; at Plainfield Elementary School – 92 Bonner Road, Meriden, NH; please be at the field by 6:00pm;
- Tues 7/7 – Fitness/Skills session – 6:00 to 7:00pm at Huntley Meadow;
- Wed 7/8 – Summer League Game – Dan & Whit’s Quattro vs. Hartford Soccer Club – Game time is 6:30pm – note that this game is away; at Dothan Brook School, Wilder; please be at the field by 6:00pm.
Please note the following two schedule changes regarding Summer League games:
- The Dan & Whit’s game for this Wednesday (July 1) will start at 6:30pm. I assume that this will not cause a problem for anyone but, if so, please let me know.
- The Dan & Whit’s Quattro game previously scheduled for July 20 will now be played on Sunday July 19 – game time will be 4:00pm at Huntley Meadow. Players assigned to that game, please alter your calendars. If this is a conflict for any assignees, please let me know.
That’s all for now . . .
Please note that today’s re-scheduled Summer League game starts at 6:00pm – please plan on being at the field by 5:30pm ~ also note that the game will be played at Sunapee High School (10 North Rd., Sunapee, NH).
I still have not heard from the following players originally assigned to this game – please let me know if you can make it this evening:
- Alexi Kim
- Grace Cooke
- Bridget Monahan
- Andrea Gilardi-Dahlqvist
- Mia Gilardi-Dahlqvist
Finally – we can still use additional players for this game – please email coach to reserve a spot – firstname.lastname@example.org