We still need players for the July 27 make-up Summer League game (See Yesterday’s entry). Please be in touch with Coach Kennedy if you can play – email@example.com –
It appears that many of those originally assigned to the July 1 game will not be in town for the July 27 make-up date. As such, I’m opening up the game to all Summer League players. Please be in touch (as soon as possible) via email – firstname.lastname@example.org – if you’d like to play. I’ll take volunteers on a first come/first served basis. Again, the game will be played on Wed 7/27 at the Dothan Brook School on Route 5 South in Wilder. Players should be at the field by 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start time. Look forward to hearing from you.
- There is a Fitness/Skills session tonight (Thur 7/21) – 6:00 to 7:00pm at Huntley Meadow, Norwich – open to all.
- There is regularly scheduled Summer League game for Dan & Whit’s tomorrow night (Fri 7/22) vs. Claremont Women. Assigned players please be at the field by 6:00pm for a 6:30pm start time.
The Summer League game that was thundered-out on July 1 has been re-scheduled for Wednesday July 27. Game time will be 6:30pm at the Dothan Brook School on Route 5 South in Wilder.
Players that were originally assigned to this game (see list below) will be given priority – please get back to Coach via email (email@example.com) regarding your availability for the make-up date. If insufficient assigned players are available, I’ll open it up to additional players. Please get back to me right away – this needs to be organized before my upcoming vacation at an undisclosed location. If I don’t hear from you, I will assume you are unavailable.
- Greta Bollinger
- Mia Gilardi
- Bryn Kable
- Casey Nichols
- Isabel Loftus
- Amelia Roth
- Andrea Gilardi
- Sylvia Penfield
- Sophie Dunn
- Aimee Vollman
- Sophie Miles
- Anna Dickson
- Clare Gardner
- Ruby Spitz
- Shannon Murphy
- Grace Cooke
- Bella Bardales
- Lauren Ilsley
- Rachel Matthew
- Sophie Mitchell
Today’s Summer League Game – We can use a couple of extra players for today’s game; if you’re around but not assigned, please be in touch with Coach – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Today/Sunday July 17 – Summer League Game – Dan & Whit’s Quattro vs. Touchline women. Players be at Huntley Meadow at 5:30pm for 6:00pm game start.
- PLEASE NOTE – the Fitness/Session previously scheduled for Wednesday (7/20) has been moved to Thursday (7/21) – 6:00 to 7:00pm at Huntley Meadow.
- Today (Tues 7/12) – Fitness/Skills session at Huntley Meadow, Norwich from 6:00 to 7:00pm – be there!
- Tomorrow (Wed 7/13) – Summer League Game – Dan & Whit’s Quattros vs. FM Ladycats at Huntley Meadow, Norwich. Players be there by 6:00pm for 6:30pm start.
Dan & Whit’s Action
- Dan & Whit’s Summer League game is on for tonight. It might be a bit wet, but we’re going to play unless there’s lightning/thunder. Players should arrive at 5:30pm for a 6:00pm start. There are still a few of you that haven’t paid – please bring those checks along with you.
- We’re trying to re-schedule the game that was ‘thundered-out’ on July 1. Look for an update here soon.
There are 35 days to go until pre-season starts . . . still time to get in shape. I’ve attached some thoughts regarding getting fit in the document below (also posted in ‘Pre-Season ’16’ to the right). Check it out and get going!
- There is a Fitness/Skills session today (Thur 7/7) from 6:00 to 7:00pm at Huntley Meadow, Norwich. We will proceed unless there is lightning/thunder.
- Wednesday 7/6 – Summer League game – Dan & Whit’s vs. Woodstock Darkside – players arrive by 6:00pm for 6:30pm game time. The coach of the evening will be Jane LeMasurier (Varsity Asst. Coach).
This is Jane
- Thursday 7/7 – Fitness/Skills Session – 6:00 to 7:00pm – Huntley Meadow, Norwich – see you there!
The first of a series of fitness/skills sessions is on for tonight (6/30) – 6:00 to 7:00pm at Huntley Meadow, Norwich. The session is available to all and will include both soccer skills and fitness drills. You’ll need:
- Soccer Wear
- Inflated ball
See you then!
Recent Quattro activity:
I’ve posted a document below (and under ‘Pre-Season ’16’ to the right) that summarizes the fitness tests Varsity/Jr. Varsity candidates will complete during the pre-season period. Please note that the tests are designed to assess players’ overall fitness level – do not spend your summer training for the tests – it’s far more important that you improve your soccer skills and overall fitness level . . . . Questions? – ask Coach.
Notes for Today’s Summer League Game:
- Games are played unless there is lightning/thunder . . . a bit of rain does not hold us back.
- Please keep those checks coming!